Friday, November 30, 2012

Cut It Up Challenge #7 - 3D Holiday Project

***for the Cardz TV Stamps' "To Die For" challenge post please go HERE***

Welcome back to another challenge with Cut It Up Challenges!!  The theme for this challenge is 3d Holiday Projects.  I love making 3d projects so I was so excited for this one!!  I used a file from My Scrapchick to make my cute little sleigh.  I resized my sleigh to be the biggest I could fit on my 12x12 mat.  I used several layers of cardstock to make this a sturdy sleigh.  I want it to be a part of my holiday decorations this year and plan to fill it with some sort of yummy treat.  My pattern paper is from last year's Recollections Christmas paper pads.  I used some poinsettas from Michaels $1 bin to accent the sides of the sleigh.  The leaves were cut from a silhouette file.  

So now it is your turn!!  I can't wait to be inspired by your projects!  Head on over to the Cut It Up Challenge BLOG to see the other design team members' projects and to link up yours!  The prize for this challenge is - 


11 comments:

  1. Your sleigh is just beautiful! Love it! It will be even better with all the yummy treats! Great job!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole this is sooooo beautiful! I see peppermints and Candy Canes in that sleigh. Beautiful papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This rocks!! I love those papers you used and the little bow! So cute!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is as cute as can be, and it is very, very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!Stunning and Beautiful!!TFS
    Have a wonderful Friday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is darling! Love the papers and bows!! It will make a great gift holder!

    Jen
    http://scrapinexpecttheunexpected.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this!! Great shaped project and how you did your embellishments! Perfect!! This would be so fun to have as a decoration or to give!! Great Job, Nicole!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicole, this is so pretty. I love it. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable! I love the little bows you added and your stitching looks great! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute, bright and cheerful. :)

    ReplyDelete