Tuesday, November 6, 2012

"Oceanography Layout" PPPR Design Team Day

I have another layout to share with you today for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Design Team day.  I have been so inspired by Lisa's files to begin scrapbooking again and have been on a roll ever since I joined this team.  My layout today uses the Sea Life Cutting Files.  The pictures are from my youngest daughter's school field trip to the coast this fall.




 Aren't these sea creatures just the cutest??!!  Of course I think the blonde girl (my daughter:-)  is pretty cute too!!  The wave was created using a free file I had in my stash.  I created my sand border using my Creative Memories wavy trimmer.  Thanks for checking out my project today.  Don't forget to head over to the Pretty  Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog to see the rest of the design team's projects and to see the newest files that Lisa has released.  She has designed a special file in honor of the movie release of "Breaking Dawn part 2".

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute layout, Nicole! I love the sea scene you created along the bottom! :)

    ReplyDelete