Thursday, December 13, 2012

CTVS "Dreaming of a White Christmas"


Happy Friday! Today starts a brand new

CTVS Ch#21 "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas"
Starts: Friday, Dec 14th @ 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thursday, Dec 20th @ NOON EST
Details: Create a card, layout or craft project for 
CHRISTMAS WITH SNOW, SNOWFLAKES, OR A SNOWMAN
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps of the winner's choice
(shop Cardz TV Stamps... HERE)
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Friday, Dec 21st @ Cardz TV

Here's my "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas" project:

I used a free svg file from SVG Cutting Files to create my card.  My sentiment is from Cardz TV Stamps' set "Snow Day".     I put my little snowflake on an action wobble to make him even cuter :-)  The snow border was created with my Creative Memories wavy trimmer.






Want to play with us? Hop over to Cardz TV to check out what my Design Team Sisters have created and enter your project there!
...

9 comments:

  1. How sweet is this snowflake. I see you have it really moving since CHRISTmas is coming--lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!! This is so super duper cute!!! Love your snowflake! And it wobbles!! Awesome!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! An action wobble snowflake!!! So stinkin cute by the way! LOVE IT!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome snowflake card, especially how you put it on the Wobble. Such a great idea! Really, really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just precious Nicole! That snowflake is the cutest thing ever :) TFS

    michelle (DT sister)
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card Nicole! just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card-- I love the snowflake on a wobble-- what a brilliant idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is the happiest of snowflakes and he wobbles!

    www.mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
    Cardztv DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the cutest little snowflake ever!!! I love that you put him on an Action Wobble! XOXO, Julie. :0))

    ReplyDelete