Thursday, January 3, 2013

Snowman Thank You's

Well, it has been awhile since I have posted but I feel like I am finally finding the calm after the storm (a.k.a. the Holidays) and wanted to share with you some thank you cards I made for my children to send out to family.  We have been having some colder than normal temperatures here (but alas, no snow) and was inspired to make some winter-y feeling thank you cards.  My snowman came from Gypsy Wanderings.  My sentiment is from Cardz TV Stamps' "Snow Day" set.  I made two different designs for my set of cards.  I wanted to give sewing on my cards a try.  I was only successful on 2 cards that way and would appreciate any of your sewing on paper tips for my future tries at this :-)  The other cards I created a snow border at the bottom using my Creative Memories wavy trimmer.  Thanks for stopping by today!  





4 comments:

  1. These are so cute...love that snowman!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both cards!Fabulous!!Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, I love these! I need to make some for my kids to send to people. That stamp set is on my "must buy from Mary list"... it and a few others. TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete