Thursday, February 7, 2013

Cardz TV Stamps Ch #24 "Kidz Kardz"


Cardz TV  Stamps Ch# 24 "Kidz Kardz"
Make a set of 3 - 3x3 Valentines for kids
Starts: Fri, Feb 8
Ends: Thurs, Feb 21 @ Noon EST
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps 

This is such a fun challenge because 3x3 cards are so fun to make and go together rather quickly too.  Here is my project for this challenge:



All of my patterned papers are from Doodlebug.  I used Recollection cardstock for the rest.   My sentiments are stamped using Momento Tuxedo Black ink.  All of my sentiments are from Cardz TV Stamps and can be purchased HERE.


I used Create a Critter for both the dog and the heart.  The sentiment is from Cardz TV stamps' "Be My Valentine" set.


I used Create a Critter again for the cute teddy bear and his heart.  The sentiment is from Cardz TV Stamps' "Beary Sweet" set.


This cute owl and the branch he sits on are a Lori Whitlock file from the Silhouette Online store.  The sentiment is from Cardz TV stamps' "For the Birds" set.

Now it is your turn.  Come play with us!  Create a set of 3x3 Kids Valentines and link up your project on the Cardz TV blog.  Don't forget to check out the rest of the design team's projects while you are there!!  

...

6 comments:

  1. Your cards are just too cute!! I love the 3x3 size and I think this is such a fun challenge! Love your fabulous papers too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute! Love the patterned papers you used too!

    Hugs,
    Jo-DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your set of cards! That is my fav doggie at all times!


    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
    Cardztv DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!! The are most adorable!! I so love the little dog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your little cards! They are so cute and I like your embellishments and paper choices :)

    ReplyDelete