Sunday, April 14, 2013

Thank You/You Rock!!

 I am a bit behind on sharing some projects I have made over the last few months that were non-design team related.  Today I am sharing a pair of thank you cards I made for a couple of my husband's co-workers.  They have season tickets to the big shows at our local theatre and there was one show they were unable to attend so they gave us their tickets.  It was a fabulous show - "Rock of Ages" - a broadway show using heavy metal music from mostly the 80s and 90s.  I thought these were fitting thank you's for the gift they gave us, LOL!




I used my "Smiley Cards" cartridge with my gypsy for my guitar.  The star was from the "George and basic shapes" cartridge.  The sentiments and ticket shapes are from the "ticket talk" stamp set from Cardz TV stamps.  Thanks for stopping by today and have a blessed Sunday!

1 comment: