Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Camping Layout - PPPR Design Team Day

Today I have a camping layout I made for my design team post for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  I used the "Camping Fun" cutting files for all of my cuts.  I have lots of camping layouts to catch up on and this set of files is perfect - lots of options to work with, what a great bargain!!  The pieces went together quickly too :-)  






My journaling box used the same files only I used them as a Print and Cut with my cameo - I only cut out the box shape.  Love how we can do that with cutting files too - makes the purchase so versatile!!  You can check out the rest of the design team's projects over at the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' BLOG.  Thanks for stopping by today!!

                                                 Camping Fun Cutting Files


5 comments:

  1. Very cute layout! I'm very new to the Silhouette. I love how you did the journaling box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole, I love this. We just got back a couple of days ago from a 4 day camping trip in the mountains. I'm about to order some photos printed so I can do some layouts from our trip too. Your post of your double camping layout was perfect timing for me. LOL Everything looks great. Love your photos. I also love how you used the printed cuts for the sentiment box. I need to try that. Great job! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout!I love the journaling box... too cute.I have so many camping pictures waiting to be made into layouts. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, what an awesome layout! Wow, love the fun cuts and the arrangement is perfect! Thanks for sharing!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete