Thursday, November 28, 2013

Cardz TV Stamps "Christmas Treat" challenge

Happy Friday fellow crafters!!  I hope you are having a good holiday and maybe even got some great shopping in too!!  We did a small Thanksgiving dinner with our immediate family yesterday and today we are headed to my sister in law's for the BIG feast!!  Today is also my birthday so I am so happy that I do not have to cook for the entire family this year (I am usually the host)!  We are back with another Cardz TV stamps' challenge and this time the theme is Christmas Treat - Create a project that is a treat for Christmas giving.  Here is my project -



Supplies ~


Well, my hope is to make about 25 more of these for my hubby's co-workers.  We'll see if that happens, lol!!  Thanks for stopping by today - don't forget to visit Cardz TV to see the rest of the design team's projects and to link yours up for the challenge.  One lucky winner gets a stamp set of their choice from Cardz TV Stamps.


2 comments:

  1. Super duper cute, Nicole! This is a perfect treat holder for a cocoa packet. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Nicole!! Hope you have had a wonderful day!! I so love your cocoa packet holder. I need to go buy this file and make some for my co-workers. :)

    ReplyDelete