Sunday, October 26, 2014

CDD Linky Party "Brown and Orange"

Happy Monday and welcome to a new linky party for Craftin Desert Divas.
This linky party theme is "Brown and Orange"


One lucky winner will get a stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas


and one lucky winner will get a $25.00 gift certificate for regular priced items from Too Cute by Jessica

Here is my project for the linky party -



My sentiment is from the Craftin Desert Divas "Simply Said" set.  This is a great stamp set that has sentiments for all sorts of occasions.


The owl treat bag is an older file from Lori Whitlock that I got from the Silhouette Online Store.  Now it's your turn - create a project with brown and orange and link it up at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.  Thanks for stopping by today and thanks for joining the CDD design team for the October stamp release hop over this past weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. Cute owl! I saw this one the other day when I was searching for new files...I sure do like her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Nicole!! The paper is perfect. TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute owl treat holder!! I love how you added the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete