Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Friends Fur-Ever and Ever!! - CDD dt


Today is my turn to post over on the Craftin Desert Divas BLOG.   It's day 3 of "Animal Theme Week" here at Craftin Desert Divas and I have a fun card to share with you -


 I used a cute dog shaped card from the Silhouette online store to create my card base - id#59693.  I added some bows by using another cut file that I had in my library.  I had to make my dog a girl since all I have are girls :-)  I embossed my sentiment with some white embossing powder and Voila!  a fun, quick and easy card.  The cute polka dot paper is from Lawn Fawn.


This cute sentiment is from one of the newer stamp sets from Craftin Desert Divas - "Animal Antics".  I love this stamp set as it has so many cute animal puns that are perfect for a variety of projects and occasions!!

Purchase HERE

  Thanks for stopping by today!!

1 comment:

  1. So cute, Nicole. I love your sweet pup and how the sentiment has ever and ever too. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete