Sunday, March 8, 2015

Hey Chickie!! PPPR dt

Happy Monday!!  Today is my turn to post on the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' blog and I have a  card to share that I recently made for one of my friend's daughters.  She is also my middle daughter's good friend and one of my dance students.  She was attending a weekend retreat for school leadership and parents/family/friends were asked to send letters to support and encourage the students.  I, being a crafter, of course asked if I could make a card!!



I used the following Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' cut files to create my card -

   

I put my cute little chick on an action wobble 


and added some bright colored sequins and the perfect Cardz TV Stamps sentiment to go along!!  Thanks for stopping by today!!  Don't forget about the fabulous spring sale going on right now!!


1 comment:

  1. Good morning sweetie, a stunning creation today, I am still struggling with using my cameo but I keep trying one day I will get there, its the size thing I cannot do numbers hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete