Monday, December 14, 2015

Christmas Packaging - PPPR dt

Hi there, today is my turn to post over on the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' BLOG and I have another project to share creating some more Christmas packaging.  
I created a couple of little boxes to use to wrap up some of the smaller presents I have for my girls -


I used the "Gift Box with Window" cutting files to create my boxes.  There are two different sized boxes included in this cut set and I used the largest of the two.  I ungrouped and released the compound path in my Silhouette software to get rid of the window since I didn't want the recipient to view their gift before actually opening the present ;)  Here are some closeups -


I decorated the top of this box using the Poinsettia Cutting File. The file allows you to turn this flower into a 3d element which is what I did.  I popped it up on some foam tape and attached it to the lid of my box.


Here is how the box opens and how much space you have inside -





Thanks for stopping by today!!



1 comment: