Friday, December 4, 2015

"For Your Piggy Bank"


Today is my turn to post over on the Craftin Desert Divas BLOG and I want to share with you a great gift idea I made using an older stamp set that the DT will be showcasing the next few days - "Just Pigcause".  

For the month of December we are going to showcase one stamp set a day for three days, while we showcase this stamp set it will also be on sale in the CDD shop, just for those 3 days and then we will showcase a new stamp set for the next three days.


I decorated an envelope to hold money as a gift.  With lots of teenagers and college students in my life, money is a great gift to give!!  My pig and sentiment are from the "Just Pigcause" stamp set which is our featured stamp set today and the next 2 days.  I also used a couple of images from the "Chill Out" stamp set to make it more festive for the holidays.  And then I added a stamped label on the front using the "Tag It" stamp set and coordinating SVG set.  


Here is a closeup -


Stop on by the CDD blog for the next couple of days to see what other crafty inspiration the DT has cooked up for you using this set.


Happy Crafting!









2 comments: