Saturday, February 27, 2016

"Just for You" CDD dt

Hello, today is my turn to post on the Craftin Desert Divas BLOG and I want to share with you a spring like card to share with you.  We have been so fortunate with the weather here in Oregon - temperatures have been mild and the early spring flowers are blooming!  My card was inspired by my background paper and the hint of spring :-)



My image is from the CDD "Home Sweet Home" stamp set.  The sentiment is from the CDD "Simply Said" stamp set.  I added two border strips - one on either side of the image - using a border die from the CDD "Pocket Pieces Hello" dies.  



I colored my image using my Spectrum Noir markers and used the background paper as inspiration for my coloring.  Finished it off with some accents with my white Gel pen and a bit of twine.  


  

Thanks for stopping by today!!  I am getting excited for the new product release coming up next week!!  I can't wait for you to see the new products from Craftin Desert Divas!!


1 comment: