Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Christmas in July - My Scrap Chick DT

***For Day 1 of Stamp Anniething Release please head over HERE***


Happy 5th of July!!  I hope you had an enjoyable holiday weekend/celebration my USA friends!!  I am sharing a Christmas in July project I created for My Scrap Chick.  The design team will be showcasing projects centered around Christmas all this week.  I am so glad to be working on some Christmas projects this far in advance as I always have such great intentions in the fall/winter to do so many and then the busyness of the season makes it hard to keep up with my goals!  Anyone else feel that way??  So for my project I created some gift bags -


well 3 of them to be exact ;) 




I had purchased a set of plain, colored gift bags some time ago from a local craft store with the intentions of creating decorated bags.  I used a few different files from My Scrap Chick for the images on the front of my bags.  

I took the images from the front of the "treat boxes" and enlarged them to fit propotionately on the front of the gift bags.  I hope I have inspired you with some holiday projects!  Thanks for stopping by today!!






3 comments:

  1. Super cute treat bags. I wish I could work this far in advance. I always tell myself that I need to, but it never works out. I am lucky to be a day ahead. :)

    ReplyDelete