Thursday, February 15, 2018

Jaded Blossom February Release Day 4

Welcome back to another sneak peek for the Jaded Blossom February Release.  We are on Day 4 friends!!  Hope you have been enjoying all of the sneak peeks so far!!  Make sure to visit the Jaded Blossom Blog to see the rest of the design team's inspiration.  Today we are revealing a new stamp set "Happy Spring". 


I created my Easter treats using the "Luggage Tag Dies" for my tag base.  I then used the "Happy Spring" stamp set for my image and sentiment.  I loaded up several of the "1x8 clear bags" with jelly beans and attached my tag by punching a hole in the top of the bag and threading the ribbon through it.




Tomorrow is the last day of the sneak peeks and then later that afternoon we will have the February Release Blog Hop.  Thanks for stopping by today!!

3 comments: